Case studies of our Child Protection and Education program:
- Read how staff of SIVA Trust continuously work to prevent child exploitation in the name of child marriage. Here is the case study of Stoppage of Child Marriage (on September 02, 2017).
- School Education is proven to be important criteria to move out of poverty. But various reasons, children dropout and join the workforce, often taking up exploitative labour at cheap price. Read about list of case studies, where SIVA Trust was able to rescue such children and re-enroll them in schools, thus ensuring continuity of their education and potentially ensuring decent and dignified lives.
- Read about case study of Malathi who was supported by timely financing in fulfilling her aspiration for quality education for her children.
Case studies of our Health program:
- Read about how Health workers in SIVA Trust helps poor and anemic women to live a healthy and happy life – Case Study_ From Anemic to Healthy.
- Read about how Health workers in SIVA Trust support pregnant women ensuring safe delivery and healthy baby – Case Study_ Supporting a Pregnant Mother and Her Child.
Case studies of our Livelihoods and Microfinance program:
- Read about the impact of the TdH-NL’s Revolving Fund Program in an SHG and in a village: Case Study_ Transformation of an SHG and a village
- Read about impact of our Microfinance program that enabled an enterprising women farmer on her path to entrepreneurship – An Enterprising Woman Farmer and Entrepreneur.
- Read about how our women’s SHGs is helping shy women to achieve financial independence – Achieving Financial Independence_ Case study.
- Read how SIVA Trust is rejuvenating life of women entrepreneurs: Case study_ Rejuvenating Woman Entrepreneur
- Read how SIVA Trust’s livelihoods program is helping move women from coolies to entrepreneurs and business owners – From Coolie to an Entrepreneur.